Expression of Interest
Publié le 1 octobre 2019
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Non-Government Organisations (NGOs)
ECPAT Luxembourg is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from relevant Non-Government Organisations (NGO) in India and Nepal to implement a 3 year project against Human Trafficking for sexual purposes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. The total grant pool is up to Euro 724,000 and proposal budgets will take into account the services provided with a maximum budget of Euro 150,000 per NGO.
Depending on the quality of proposals & budget submitted that meets the grant round criteria, the total grant pool will be distributed across selected NGOs that fulfill all criteria.
Length of the grant: The funding round is aligned to 2020-2022 financial year.
Priority Areas 1. Rehabilitation Services for victims of trafficking 2. Collaboration with law enforcement and the Judiciary for rescue and prosecution activities 3. Provision of residential Protective home services for rehabilitation of victims of trafficking 4. Survivor led NGO · Local NGOs of respective countries.
- Ability to articulate clear results that contribute to anti trafficking program outcomes.
- More than 10 years previous experience in working directly with victims of Human Trafficking for sexual purposes
- More than 10 years of experience implementing South Asia regional anti trafficking project
- Able to incorporate child protection approaches, have a current child protection policy and be compliant with ECPAT’s Child Protection guidelines.
- Strong Financial Systems that are documented in a finance manual and policy.
- Audited financial report for the last two years (annual report must be provided).
- Previous experience in implementing grants, managing donor funds and accounting for such funding.
- Able to incorporate strong approaches that ensure services reach all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, social status, disability, location and age.
- Previous collaboration history with the ECPAT Fraternity.
Please email by end November 2019 at email@example.com to obtain Expression of Interest document that contains the selection criteria, proposal and budget templates.